Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Biz CC With No PG?

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Biz CC With No PG?

Dont waste your time. Work with your strengths and let them tapping on your door than trying to go after them. Take one step at a time. Go out and celebrate your first card and many more best things to come to your business. Valreo is a good choice, I am sure you can get it. Go go for one of the gas cards backed by citi like exxon / shell / sunoco biz cards. You can apply online. If you get a code when you apply for citi then call citi with the code.

molly73 wrote:
when i get the letter from sams....should i call and ask for a recon?

Message 41 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks again......but the valero card you recommend cause that will help with my EQ report right? I need to start building that report.

I will also go after more of the Citi cards......can you ever have too many gas cards?

real quick.....since these are citi cards....will citi offer me biz cc as these accounts get older? i will be building a good record with them.

Thanks again!
Message 42 of 68
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Simple answer to your questons "YES". Keep in mind when I meant citi backed cards, I meant citi backed biz cards that you would get with out PG. Do not apply for citi personal cards.

molly73 wrote:
thanks again......but the valero card you recommend cause that will help with my EQ report right? I need to start building that report.

I will also go after more of the Citi cards......can you ever have too many gas cards?

real quick.....since these are citi cards....will citi offer me biz cc as these accounts get older? i will be building a good record with them.

Thanks again!

Message 43 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am confused with these biz cards. As I posted last night Staples said I had to call for code 25 and then they said I needed to PG. I explained that I did not want to PG and that was it.

Today I go out to my mail box and there is a Staples Card with $2000 credit limit.

I also was approved the for the Key Bank Card way before the Staples incident and I have not received the Key Card yet. How long does it take for them to send you the card?

Thanks!
Message 44 of 68
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

You should receive your key card in week to 10 days. If you dont get it after 10 days give them a call.

Harpo wrote:
I also was approved the for the Key Bank Card way before the Staples incident and I have not received the Key Card yet. How long does it take for them to send you the card?

Message 45 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi!

was approved for a key bank account....but they say i need to send them my biz lic. i said that i had my texas sales and use tax permit......but they said that would not work.....i would need a biz lic., articles of organization or articles of incorporation......i am a sole.....any ideas?

staples accepted the texas sales tax permit.

i faxed it over to key anyway to see if it works..but any advice would be great!

thanks!
Message 46 of 68
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I think it is time to incorporate your business. There is no point in getting no PG cards if your biz is not incorporated. You'll not get any benefits. As sole, you are still liable as biz owner if your biz goes under. Talk to an atty and get it incorporated soon.

was approved for a key bank account....but they say i need to send them my biz lic. i said that i had my texas sales and use tax permit......but they said that would not work.....i would need a biz lic., articles of organization or articles of incorporation......i am a sole.....any ideas?

Message 47 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks concorduser!

i will look into that...but til then....anyway of getting that key bank CC?
if i incorporate...that will not change my biz credit right?
Message 48 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

One more question.

Is there anyplace that I can go to get my business credit reports? Not separately if possible. I would like a place that I can get them all together.

Thanks
Message 49 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

key bank says that i need more than my sales tax id.....texas says that is all they offer....kinda odd.

thinking of using legal zoom to incorporate.....thoughts?

thanks again!
Message 50 of 68
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.