Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Biz CC With No PG?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Biz CC With No PG?

that means you don't have any business credit, which means you don't need to bother with Sams.
until you get approved for staples, you won't get approved for anything else! in my opinion.
only way to build is to pg a card and wait 6 months then start getting all the non pg cards.
Message 31 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was approved for the Key card. I just have not received it yet to use it. I have two items in my D&B file. Although the amounts are low and I do not know who they are.

I will wait. Maybe once Key starts reporting on my CR I can get more credit.

Thanks.
Message 32 of 68
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

how much did key give you?
Message 33 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I called to check to see if I was approved the person said $1100. Once I sent the amendment back I waited a week to see if they received it and then called to see if they had. They had and I asked can you tell me my CL and he stated $3000 which made me very happy.
Message 34 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

harpo -

when u submitted ur application for the key card....how long did you wait before you called?

thanks!
Message 35 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

about 5 days.
Message 36 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well went into Sam's tonight & applied for their Discover Card with no pg....was declined......I said that was fine & asked if I was approved for the store card...he said nope.....he said based on the information he had...he would not be able to offer me a card Smiley Sad

Is that odd?
Staples approved me today...I am sure they are looking at the same file huh?
Message 37 of 68
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Staples, Homedepot, Sears, Exxon, Shell, Sunoco and few other biz cards are issued by Citi. They normally look for D&B. Sams, Amazon, Lowes and few other biz cards are issued by GE and they look for EQ Biz. Best thing is to apply for Valero Biz card and let it report to EQ Biz and then apply for GE backed cards. Also OfficeMax and few other biz cards are issued by HSBC and they are even tougher to get. My suggestion, stay with Citi Backed cards for now and once your biz credit file becomes thick then try for other cards.

molly73 wrote:
Well went into Sam's tonight & applied for their Discover Card with no pg....was declined......I said that was fine & asked if I was approved for the store card...he said nope.....he said based on the information he had...he would not be able to offer me a card Smiley Sad

Is that odd?
Staples approved me today...I am sure they are looking at the same file huh?

Message 38 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks again concorduser!

this may sound stupid.....but until a couple of days ago i did not know that EQ had biz reporting!

i will check out the Valero Biz card tomorrow (gas only right?) You think they will be easier on me?

still happy about $2000 bucks at Staples!

Message Edited by molly73 on 08-27-2008 09:08 PM
Message 39 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

when i get the letter from sams....should i call and ask for a recon?
Message 40 of 68
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.