Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Biz CC With No PG?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Biz CC With No PG?

" folks abused credit lines granted for business purposes" - yeah that happened a lot . Business , personal....I remember everyone in those days was some type of investor/businessman - lol.

Message 61 of 68
Brian_Trying_700
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

" folks abused credit lines granted for business purposes" - yeah that happened a lot . Business , personal....I remember everyone in those days was some type of investor/businessman -.

lol. So true. I have been in business for 6 years and its making it harder for us that had no business cc's. I always paid with a check.

Garden mode till 11/19/2013 Amex Zync 500 H-L I Discover More 1750 I Capital One Rewards 1750 I Barclay Apple 1500 I Macys 2000 I Orchard 400 I Walmart 2000 I Chase Freedom 1500 I Lowes 1K l Barclay NFL 1K l Wright Express gas 2500 l PayPal Debit MasterCard BusinessCard $ ?
Message 62 of 68
kimmiller112
Frequent Contributor

@sheshoots wrote:

Same thing happened to me just now with Staples. I applied online and was told to call in with report code #26.  They said I either had to provide a PG or send in the following for the business:

1. balance sheet;

2. income statement; and

3. certification of same by auditor or CPA.

Oh well. Guess I'll try elsewhere.

Just tried it and was approved.  Did not have the CL listed but will wait for the card to comes.

Barclays USAir World MC $8300 - DCU $7500 - USAA World MC $7000 - PayPal Extras MC (GE) $5500 - Chase Saphire Preferred $5000 - Discover It $6000 - Barclays Sallie May $2700 - Chase Freedom $1000 - Capital One $8500 (business) - store cards ranging from $500-$9500
Message 63 of 68

If have at least 4 tradeline on your experian business credit file and 6 tradelines on your dun and bradstreet file and you had uploaded financials with dun and bradstreet, you would not have had to submit anything you would have gotten approved easily. 

Message 64 of 68
Project17
New Contributor

It's a good idea not to submit finicials to DNB its not going to help that much and it's just putting all your company info out for your competitors and others to see. Focus on building large trades and you will be fine. After getting your starter accounts set up and used starting focusing on using just a handful of accounts. Don't use 2 or 3 office supply accounts make all your purchases though one. Higher trades reporting is better then a bunch of small ones.

Message 65 of 68
chiquita203

no. you would need a federal tax id# which is 9 digits.

Message 66 of 68
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

Costco Credit Card with NO PG

Different Account Types:

Revolving 16%APR

Net 30

Fleet

Capital One underwrites

Message 67 of 68
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

BJ's Perks World for Business is also NO PG

Message 68 of 68
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.