Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Biz Credit cards and mailing them to my home versus business :(

tag
Shelia141
Valued Member

Biz Credit cards and mailing them to my home versus business :(

Hi..

I applied for Chase and got approved.  They mailed this card to my Biz address!  I applied for PNC and they mailed it to my home address!  I applied online for both cards!  

I am thinking about applying for two more cards.  I will be out of town until the first of the year!  I would prefer for the to be sent to my business rather than my home address.  I will have someone at my business who can forward my cards and etc.  We have had some issues with mail theft at my home address etc etc.  

My question is .....What cards are typically sent to a business address AND for the ones who send to a home address.  Is there anyone I can or let them now upfront.. I need them at my biz address?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Biz Credit cards and mailing them to my home versus business :(

This should not be a problem and you can usually do it at time of application. You can put in "mailing address" and "Physical address" if there are two addresses and decide where exactly the card should go.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.