Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bj's Business MasterCard CLI Request

tag
chbartel
Regular Contributor

Re: Bj's Business MasterCard CLI Request

@centurioncredit wrote:

CLI increased from 2k to requested 10k!!! Am super happy. Paid account in full, sent the letter via email and fax.....within the 2 hours got an email response with approval!!!

After reading this, I went ahead and faxed over my request for credit line increase on company letterhead. I faxed this over on Friday afternoon around 4:00pm.  My initial credit line was $20,000.  I have had the card for 3 months.  I thought, what the heck, ask for $40,000.  I just got email that they have increased my credit line to $40,000!  I logged into online account, and sure enough, $40k!  Not bad for a non personal guarantee card that doesn't even pull personal credit!

I have ran between $3k-5k through each month and paid off way before due date each time...

I have around 11 tradelines on D&B, around 8 on Experian business.  80 Paydex, last time I checked, Experian was over 90 score...

Now I will use this as a prybar hopefully to get a much larger limit on my Capital One Spark card, they started it at $5k last month...

Message 21 of 46
NY2014
Established Contributor

tumblr_mqgdakQEJd1rrx588o1_500.gif

That is so Awsome !!!  Big congrats ...Smiley Happy

Fico Score 10/6 EQ 702,16 INQ,TU 740, 9,iNQ EX 705,21 INQ,13%UTIL-
,10 yrs history,1.6 yr AA Cap1 Plat,VentureOne,QS ,Barckey RCI, BBVA,Amex BCE,CSP,NFCU Flag, NFCU Go,NFCU,Cloc NFCU busin,NFCU busin Cloc,Amex Delta busn,Bj's busn Perks,Hawaiian air busin, Citi dc, Discover IT,Chase Hyatt,U.S bank flex perks.,Am,ex Business Plat JCP. Commercial, citi Hilton
Message 22 of 46
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

DECLINED again...

With all you reporting such good luck I tried again... maybe now they are wondering who approved it to begin with and that's why they won't give CLI. lol

oh well

Message 23 of 46
NY2014
Established Contributor

sorry to here that CA, next time We all are going to write to Bj's if it wasn't for that person you denied a CLI, Bj's would not have half your costumers because of him . Wait maybe,that's why ?. but seriously CA , we (I) do owe you many thanks for your help and Knowledge ,Very much appreciated,.

They will give in and say OK lets give him the $20/30k CLI maybe the luck your getting the same person reviewing your appl Sounds and feels like only 3 people handling that department ? 

stay vigilante with them ... 

Fico Score 10/6 EQ 702,16 INQ,TU 740, 9,iNQ EX 705,21 INQ,13%UTIL-
,10 yrs history,1.6 yr AA Cap1 Plat,VentureOne,QS ,Barckey RCI, BBVA,Amex BCE,CSP,NFCU Flag, NFCU Go,NFCU,Cloc NFCU busin,NFCU busin Cloc,Amex Delta busn,Bj's busn Perks,Hawaiian air busin, Citi dc, Discover IT,Chase Hyatt,U.S bank flex perks.,Am,ex Business Plat JCP. Commercial, citi Hilton
Message 24 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CA don't feel bad I sent a request in and was denied... I was told it's bcus I got an increase when the card was first opened... which was the next day limit went from 1k to 7k but I couldn't understand why would you give a business 1k to begin with........ I will try again in September and see what happen..

Message 25 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you have to provide any business documents? My Card is at 10k  want to get to 30 but  dont want to have to produce busness documents Smiley Sad

Message 26 of 46
lindsaydruart
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Did you have to provide any business documents? My Card is at 10k  want to get to 30 but  dont want to have to produce busness documents Smiley Sad

No docs needed. You just have to send the request on letterhead.

Gardening since 12/15/2019. Goal 12/15/2021
FICO 8 as of 12/16/2019 - EQ 602 EX 656 TU 628
Message 27 of 46
bclay
Valued Member

NY

Would you mind sending me your CLI letter as well?  If you still have it avaialble?

Thank you!

Message 28 of 46
ecb
New Contributor

About to ask for credit line increase as well. Started with 5k 9 months ago. If anyone has the letter could u pm me?? Thx!
Message 29 of 46
ecb
New Contributor

If anyone has the letter please let me know. I have a high of 18k on Experian business Ana company over 2 years old so I would like to get the card increased. Thx
Message 30 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.