Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bj's Business MasterCard CLI Request

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bj's Business MasterCard CLI Request

Bigpopa,

What vendor accounts do you have listed with D&B? I been waiting since Feb 2016 for my Grainger, ULINE, Quill and Fleetcor accounts to report and establish a paydex score. Any suggestions annyone???
Message 41 of 46
ecb
New Contributor

Big poppa that's a great approval! They only pull Experian business so hoping we get a huge increase. You use your credit card number for online access. Thx for info
Message 42 of 46
bigpoppa1
New Contributor

This is my First Revolving Mastercard 

Personal: Upgrade Triple Cash Rewards $1,000, Capital One Quicksilver $3,000, Avant $750, Credit One $450, Credit One Black $950, Destiny $300, Milestone $300, Mission Lane $400, Cerulean $1,500, Merrick Bank Black $700, Upgrade $1,000, Fingerhut $1,300.....

C-Corporation: Universal Premium Fleetcor $22,000, BP $9,000, Shell $10,000, Amazon $5,000, Lowe's $6,500, Phillips 66 $3,000
Message 43 of 46
RASULL12
Contributor

I was approved (no pg) in June for 12k and have ran about 20k through it and currently owe about 5k. I emailed in a request for a cli on Friday for 5500, 17.5k total. Today I got an email back saying it was approved. I probably could have went for more but I didn't want to push it as I've only had the card for 3 months. I'm hoping I can get it to 25-30k in December.  

Message 44 of 46
ecb
New Contributor

You should have no problem getting there as they normally double after 6 months as long as you carry some balance.

Message 45 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello i am new here but could you send me that cli letter you used for Bj's Business Mastercard, i just got it and its my first no pg mastercard  please advise me on how long to wait and how to handle it, many thanks in advance. I was approved for 7.1k and I will be in business 1yr on 9/22. I have 6 accounts on DnB and 4 on EQ and EX. I have been reading here and decided to join tonight.  Thank you all for the great advise.

Message 46 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.