Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bjs denied

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bjs denied

I applied for Bjs mastercard on friday.  After trying several times calling to check status i finally talked to someone today and told me it looked like it was denied.  I guess i will  wait for the letter to see why.  Not sure why since i have home depot, staples, several gas cards and $10,000 from dell.  its a bummer.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Bjs denied

@Anonymous wrote:

I applied for Bjs mastercard on friday.  After trying several times calling to check status i finally talked to someone today and told me it looked like it was denied.  I guess i will  wait for the letter to see why.  Not sure why since i have home depot, staples, several gas cards and $10,000 from dell.  its a bummer.

probably unable to verify something... that's what keeps happening with mine.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got my letter and the denial was because they couldnt verify my address.  Fixed that problem and reapplied and just got approved for $7900.   Looking to get a credit line increase now.   Anyone know the process?   Thanks

Message 3 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Got my letter and the denial was because they couldnt verify my address.  Fixed that problem and reapplied and just got approved for $7900.   Looking to get a credit line increase now.   Anyone know the process?   Thanks

fax, email in a request on company letterhead.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have about 6 or 7 of their department store cards (comenity bank) as well as other credit cards. My scores are in the mid 600's and I have applied in 2014, 15 and today and I keep getting denied. I have an impecable payment record and zero collection accounts. The other two years my score was lower, but this year I was sure they would approve me considering it was much higher.... I do groceries there every week and had to renew my membership today. I was hoping to get approved so that I could start using the perks!! I will wait and see what the letter says. Now, because I applied at the counter and they only asked for the last 4 of my social and income will that affect my score to much? Will it be a HP or SP?
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.