Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Vine CLI & Swift Capital Approved

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Blue Vine CLI & Swift Capital Approved

Blue Nile approved another $2k CLI bringing our line to $12k which started at $6k about 6 or so months back.

Swift Capital had approved $18k loan out of the $25k I applied for but the lowest they would go was 26% and it had to be taken instantly as 1 deposit.  I told him no and a few days later received an email from a senior someone asking to let them give me their best and final, took 2 days for them to call (Holiday stuff I think) and once he realized I liked the lines of credit better and didn't "need" all the funds today, he said they could approve another line for $14k giving me the total $25k I was looking for with my existing Blue Vine.

it's 16% when you draw which is just a little higher than I'm currently getting on the BlueVine but not too shabby.

I uploaded 3 bank statements and current balance on Bluevine, no other docs asked for.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

Re: Blue Vine CLI & Swift Capital Approved

@Creditaddict wrote:

Blue Nile approved another $2k CLI bringing our line to $12k which started at $6k about 6 or so months back.

Swift Capital had approved $18k loan out of the $25k I applied for but the lowest they would go was 26% and it had to be taken instantly as 1 deposit.  I told him no and a few days later received an email from a senior someone asking to let them give me their best and final, took 2 days for them to call (Holiday stuff I think) and once he realized I liked the lines of credit better and didn't "need" all the funds today, he said they could approve another line for $14k giving me the total $25k I was looking for with my existing Blue Vine.

it's 16% when you draw which is just a little higher than I'm currently getting on the BlueVine but not too shabby.

I uploaded 3 bank statements and current balance on Bluevine, no other docs asked for.

Nice work there! I like my BlueVine loc. Do you mind the weekly payments? I kind of wish it was once a month.

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 2 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Sure monthly would be more ideal but they are consistent on exactly when it comes out so it's OK
Message 3 of 9
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats CA!!! Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Update:

Bluevine increased my CL to $15k with plans to move it towards $25k over the next 6-8 weeks if I didn't take the Swift Capital line so I did that... They have been very good to use so far.

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi when you applied was it all online and by phone(no physical paper mail/paperless?)
Message 6 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Online.
You
Give them access to bank account or upload statements typically
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do they mail you any paper confirmation documents or letter after?
Or is everything virtual(I’m noticing more of a trend now where everything being virtual vs including paper.)
Message 8 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Virtual
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.