cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA Business Credit Cards $200 bonus - Approved x2!

tag
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

BoA Business Credit Cards $200 bonus - Approved x2!

Several of Bank of America (BoA) Business cards are offering a $200 statement credit after spending $500. 

https://www.bankofamerica.com/smallbusiness/credit-cards/compare-business-credit-cards/ 

• Earn 1% cash back on purchases, 2% on purchases at restaurants, and 3% on purchases at gas stations and office supply stores (up to $250,000 annually, 1% after that)

Applied for two cards. $16,000 instant on the first. The second application went pending but a day later they called the phone number, reached voice mail, and issued $8,500 for the second card. Smiley LOL

I haven't seen the APR yet, but since I'm just financing business purchases for the 25-55 day float, the APR doesn't matter. No annual fee. 

I deal with Chase, US Bank, Amex, Capital One, and Synchrony. It's good to have variety. Smiley Happy

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
BigBS
Senior Contributor

Re: BoA Business Credit Cards $200 bonus - Approved x2!

Nice job!  Is there UW significantly different for business than personal?

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 2 of 5
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

@BigBS wrote:

The underwriting appeared to ve the usual - HP on TU, and HP on EXP.  They asked for the business income, formation date, and which state the business was formed in.

They called the phone number, but didn't bother to leave a voice mail.

They may have borrowed from another BoA card...  but the business credit is more advantageous since I can use a personal Visa from a CU for personal purchases.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 3 of 5
BigBS
Senior Contributor

@CreditUnionFan wrote:

@BigBS wrote:

The underwriting appeared to ve the usual - HP on TU, and HP on EXP.  They asked for the business income, formation date, and which state the business was formed in.

They called the phone number, but didn't bother to leave a voice mail.

They may have borrowed from another BoA card...  but the business credit is more advantageous since I can use a personal Visa from a CU for personal purchases.

Thanks for that info.  Have not given them much consideration for business credit.

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditUnionFan wrote:

Several of Bank of America (BoA) Business cards are offering a $200 statement credit after spending $500. 

https://www.bankofamerica.com/smallbusiness/credit-cards/compare-business-credit-cards/ 

• Earn 1% cash back on purchases, 2% on purchases at restaurants, and 3% on purchases at gas stations and office supply stores (up to $250,000 annually, 1% after that)

Applied for two cards. $16,000 instant on the first. The second application went pending but a day later they called the phone number, reached voice mail, and issued $8,500 for the second card. Smiley LOL

I haven't seen the APR yet, but since I'm just financing business purchases for the 25-55 day float, the APR doesn't matter. No annual fee. 

I deal with Chase, US Bank, Amex, Capital One, and Synchrony. It's good to have variety. Smiley Happy

Congrats!! Are u a PG or is this strictly business credit
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.