Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA Alaska Airlines

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

BofA Alaska Airlines

BLEEP... the bank that gave my partner $35k in CLI just a couple days ago DENIED his application for a Business Alaska Card stating "No business credit" NO BLEEP YOU IDIOT.. that's why it's called a PG and you don't think the PG qualifies?! 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Re: BofA Alaska Airlines

BOA likes some previous business card activity. Why get that much personal? I would try and transfer some of that to business. But get another starter card, like Amex first (you know this, right?)
Signature needs updating
Message 2 of 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: BofA Alaska Airlines

@Imperfectfuture wrote:
BOA likes some previous business card activity. Why get that much personal? I would try and transfer some of that to business. But get another starter card, like Amex first (you know this, right?)

problem is amex is just in personal name before ein setup

citi aa in older business name

barclay usair biz in another business name

many times banks will want you to close and reopen in new business, they dont' just let you assume liability under new company and switch it over and it will be a gold day in whohoo before i close any business accoutns just because i rather it report to a current ein!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.