Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA Biz - Non Endorsed???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BofA Biz - Non Endorsed???

Hi all,

I have a BofA Cash Rewards Mastercard. Have had it since summer of last year.

Today I logged in to check my account, and I noticed that the name of the account is:

Business Card Non Endorsed Business Mastercard 

What the heck does "Non Endorsed" mean? 

I doubt that it is anything to worry about, but I am just curious.

Cheers!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
fortissimox

Re: BofA Biz - Non Endorsed???

I got the same listing on my B of A business Mastercards when logging into B of A's online banking.  Curious what it means.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi all,

I have a BofA Cash Rewards Mastercard. Have had it since summer of last year.

Today I logged in to check my account, and I noticed that the name of the account is:

Business Card Non Endorsed Business Mastercard 

What the heck does "Non Endorsed" mean? 

I doubt that it is anything to worry about, but I am just curious.

Cheers!

Did you give them a 'Business Name' to put on the card?

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah,

It has the company name, along with my name under it (on the card).

Message 4 of 7
linux007969
Established Contributor

I noticed this on my account as well, so i called them a short while ago and they said it's a system error and nothing to worry about. Smiley Very Happy

Rebuilding Credit since 2016
Debt: Almost $80,000
Message 5 of 7
linux007969
Established Contributor

i called them up again, i put in a request for a credit increase and i also asked again about why this says non endorced, and the nice rep i got checked with  a manager from Online Banking and he came back and said it says Non Endorced becasue my business is not associated with any orgnization like for example if i was a dentist i would want to be associated with the national dental association, he said like a Co-Branded Card so i guess that makes more sense.

Since I'm in Computer Repair and i'm a really small side business i don't think theres anything i can be associated with.

Rebuilding Credit since 2016
Debt: Almost $80,000
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had the same thing happen with one of my B of A Business cards recently. I spoke with an online banking rep, and she explained that it is directly related to the B of A acquisition of MBNA Bank, one of the country's largest credit card issuers, who B of A had been previously using to subcontract out certain business credit cards to. I thought I had been approved by B of A but it was actually subbed out to MBNA. Because the creditor (me) had been endorsed by MBNA and not B of A, B of A would now refer to the account as "non-endorsed".

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.