Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA Business Cash Rewards...

tag
Andy77
Valued Contributor

BofA Business Cash Rewards...

Well, decided, since the business could not get approved for the business cash rewards card without the security of a cd, decided to open up a 5500.00 cd.

I am assuming that the card stil only reports to business equifax and other business reports (that is what it said in the letter I got, separate business & personal credit, that is one advantage of getting the card)

Has anyone opened a CD to get the card and if so...how was your experience ?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BofA Business Cash Rewards...

@Andy77 wrote:

Well, decided, since the business could not get approved for the business cash rewards card without the security of a cd, decided to open up a 5500.00 cd.

I am assuming that the card stil only reports to business equifax and other business reports (that is what it said in the letter I got, separate business & personal credit, that is one advantage of getting the card)

Has anyone opened a CD to get the card and if so...how was your experience ?

Thanks for posting.. I am a business owner and didn't know that with BOA.  I am curiuos to see how other respond.

Message 2 of 4
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

I contemplated this last year with BOA....

I didnt go ahead b/c my money was tied up somewhere else...

but if I Open another business... i would definatly go that route ... and the capital one spark card and amex gold

Message 3 of 4
linux007969
Established Contributor

I have this card. I recently was approved for it with a limit of $3.5k...... I called a regular credit analyst backdoor number and was given the backdoor number for business apps and called them the following monday and was approved after a ton of questions about my business and personal financial assets. They also took my relationship with them into consideration.

Here's a link to my post: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Business-Credit/BofA-Cash-Rewards-Business-Mastercard/td-p/3433121

Rebuilding Credit since 2016
Debt: Almost $80,000
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.