Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA Business Credit Cards...

tag
Andy77
Valued Contributor

BofA Business Credit Cards...

I have two personal bank of america credit cards in very good standing...one opened in 2011 and one in 2014.  Total limits 13k

Does having those help me get business cards with them ?

Thank you

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: BofA Business Credit Cards...

@Andy77 wrote:

I have two personal bank of america credit cards in very good standing...one opened in 2011 and one in 2014.  Total limits 13k

Does having those help me get business cards with them ?

Thank you

I'm sure it does.  Do you have any existing business credit?  As soon as Citi gave me a Business card BoA has been beating the drums to get me to apply.  BoA tends to be more careful about approving business lines, I just never wanted to go through the interrogation, but I don't know that's always the case with them.

Message 2 of 4
Andy77
Valued Contributor

Re: BofA Business Credit Cards...Business Credit Card Backdoor Number Requested....

I do not have any business accounts with them yet...just two personal credit card accounts.

Does anyone have a backdoor number for a business credit card analyst ?

Message 3 of 4
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: BofA Business Credit Cards...Business Credit Card Backdoor Number Requested....

@Andy77 wrote:

I do not have any business accounts with them yet...just two personal credit card accounts.

Does anyone have a backdoor number for a business credit card analyst ?

Sorry, I meant to ask if you have any other business casrds like Cap1 Spark or Citi AAdvantage Business.

If you dial the Credit Analyst existing accts, they can transfer you directly to the Business Analyst.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.