Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Both ink cards - UR question

tag
jgodfrey82
Regular Contributor

Both ink cards - UR question

I have had ink plus since January, I decided I would also app the the ink cash yesterday, approved. So now the question is whether I should keep the plus open and pay the annual fee when it comes due. Can I transfer limits between these cards since both are business? Also the plus was my only UR card and I love the UR system. Will I keep a UR account with only the cash card? It mentioned redeeming the cash back for UR points so I think yes, but if anyone can confirm. Thank you, loving chase.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Both ink cards - UR question

@jgodfrey82 wrote:
I have had ink plus since January, I decided I would also app the the ink cash yesterday, approved. So now the question is whether I should keep the plus open and pay the annual fee when it comes due. Can I transfer limits between these cards since both are business? Also the plus was my only UR card and I love the UR system. Will I keep a UR account with only the cash card? It mentioned redeeming the cash back for UR points so I think yes, but if anyone can confirm. Thank you, loving chase.

I'm sure you can transfer limits between business accounts.  In order for you to convert the Ink Cash cash back into UR points you need an UR earning card like the Ink Plus or CSP so if you close out the Ink Plus you'll only be able to use the rewards as cash back.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.