Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Building business credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Building business credit

I now have three business credit cards...amex simply cash, boa business cash and ink cash. Do I need to add a forth trade line or would these three build me solid credit? I have goal of getting bloc without pg. Thanks
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
red259
Super Contributor

Re: Building business credit

@Anonymous wrote:
I now have three business credit cards...amex simply cash, boa business cash and ink cash. Do I need to add a forth trade line or would these three build me solid credit? I have goal of getting bloc without pg. Thanks

In the same vein, my business is a sole prop. By having the chase ink bold which has a PG is that doing anything to build up my business credit that would help me with chase as well as other lenders?

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 2 of 5
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

If all report to experian business, and the lender pulls experian business credit, then probably. After doing in depth reading, not sure how many still or only use D&B.
Signature needs updating
Message 3 of 5
chris288
Regular Contributor

Hey chikid- do u mind if I ask ur personal credit scores, amount of lines they gave u and what bureau were pulled? Also how long has it Corp been formed and any other lines? D&B or did u already have accounts

I am building as well and looking for best places to start.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex only 3k (I have 2 personal amexs..one with 18k)
Boa 5k
Chase 8.5k

Scores are 740+ no baddies
I don't think Amex hard pulled me
Chase and Boa pulled Equifax
I'm just getting started, only had cards for a couple months.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.