cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Bank Account with less fees, good credit card rates and ACH payment to employees option

tag
Stevielynx
Valued Member

Business Bank Account with less fees, good credit card rates and ACH payment to employees option

Recommendations please?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

Re: Business Bank Account with less fees, good credit card rates and ACH payment to employees option

@Stevielynx wrote:

Recommendations please?

Without knowing what region of the country you're in, it's more difficult, because not all banks are in all areas.

I've used Chase to make ACH payments. Some credit unions offer business accounts.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Business Bank Account with less fees, good credit card rates and ACH payment to employees option

@Stevielynx wrote:

Recommendations please?

If you're in the United States, which I assume you are- I would try Navy Federal Credit Union Business Services. They offer a full suite of business banking products from Checking / Savings Accounts, to commercial real estate and vehicle loans. We've had them for our business since 2010 and absolutely love them. Before that, I had Bank of America and had no issues with them. I really don't even think we paid a monthly service fee with BofA. By looking at BofA's website real quick I see that they're currently offering a $100 statement credit if you open a Business Credit Card with them.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.