cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Chase Ink Pre-Approval...Should I Take It?

tag
shane82388
Established Contributor

Business Chase Ink Pre-Approval...Should I Take It?

So I have been trying to open a Chase business checking account online nad its been a nightmare faxing things over and them requesting the same docs over and over...anyway about 2 weeks went by and i finally just walked in to a branch and had a lady there open a chase business checking and savings....

She said I was pre-approved for the Chase Ink Business credit card...i ddint take it on the spot, but what are you thoughts on it?

What bureau would they pull?

Would they report to personal credit reports or just the initial inquiry?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
longhorn11
New Contributor

Re: Business Chase Ink Pre-Approval...Should I Take It?

Personally the Ink cards for point purposes are great, especially with the bonus for office and tv/internet/phone.  Who they pull depends on where you live usually and from what I've heard the inquiry just reports, the new account does not.

Message 2 of 3
SamsungHDTV
Established Contributor

Re: Business Chase Ink Pre-Approval...Should I Take It?

@shane82388 wrote:

So I have been trying to open a Chase business checking account online nad its been a nightmare faxing things over and them requesting the same docs over and over...anyway about 2 weeks went by and i finally just walked in to a branch and had a lady there open a chase business checking and savings....

She said I was pre-approved for the Chase Ink Business credit card...i ddint take it on the spot, but what are you thoughts on it?

What bureau would they pull?

Would they report to personal credit reports or just the initial inquiry?

I'm not sure which report they will pull, wouldn't be surprised if they pulled all 3. Chase Ink is great if you know all the features, I would not hesitate to take it. For sure the inquiries will be on your personal reports, but the actual tradeline will report under the business. If you don't have any business credit, this will start one for you.

Keep in mind, you are personally guaranteeing the credit card. If it charges off, it will report on your personal credit report.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.