Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Business Credit 101

Yes. I use DnB and Experian.
Message 11 of 196
rudy
Regular Contributor

ok, went to experian they do not have any history of my bussiness credit ( not good) Capital 1 and first equity, are not reporting me at all ( bussiness or personnel) both have given me cli and intrest reductions. How can I get them to report. Called both, cap 1 was confusing and first equity, confusing also.
Message 12 of 196
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

@rudy wrote:
ok, went to experian they do not have any history of my bussiness credit ( not good) Capital 1 and first equity, are not reporting me at all ( bussiness or personnel) both have given me cli and intrest reductions. How can I get them to report. Called both, cap 1 was confusing and first equity, confusing also.

Simply call and ask them to report.
Message 13 of 196
virtuousbeauty31
Valued Member

Finally a business credit sectionSmiley Very Happy I have one corportation that has been in business since 2001 but inc since 05, and I just recently Inc another company in Nov. Here are the accts I have obtained:

Biz #1 - Quill Net 30, Uline Net 30, Office Depot $250 (rev), Staples $750 (rev), Grainger $1,000 these were in late july/aug. Amazon $2,000, Shell $1,000, Exxon $1,000 these were Sept. GMAC $35,000 auto lease was in Oct. Dell $50,000, Office Max $5,600, Key Bank MC $4,000, Home Depot Comm $2,000, Home Depot MC $3,200, and Conoco $3,000. All of these were with no PG and 8 reporting on Duns with a paydex of 80 and 3 reporting on Experian with a score of 76.

Brammy you were right you can get bank card with no PG Smiley Very Happy
Message 14 of 196
Anonymous
Not applicable

NEBS can come off the list.

I contacted them today because it didn't seem like they were reporting. The reply said they didn't renew the contract or DUNS didn't renew the contract, I have to find that email but they no longer report.
Message 15 of 196
busyone
Contributor

Would anyone recommend using a company like access capital funding group
that will,for a fee, establish tradelines for your new company and help you build
your business credit and also help you set up a line of credit. I know of course
you can do the work yourself,but they might be faster and again like I said set
you up with a line of credit for your business. Any thoughts?
Message 16 of 196
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Busyone, if you are resourceful, you can do it yourself. I am guessing that you are resourceful, b/c you have found these threads. You already have what makes CFG and others like it most appealing, a Duns profile. Read through these threads and look at the success that people are having (have had). Apply where you see others having success, without a PG. CapOne for sure. GL.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 17 of 196
LuvsRetro
Frequent Contributor

Re: Business Credit 101 - Five Point Capital

BusyOne:

Go to http://www.fivepointcapital.com  and apply or check to see if there is a preapproval on site.  We received a pre-approved app and was approved for $100,000 with no PG.  Anything higher you will need to submit financials. 

DH's SmartBusiness Experian Score is 71. 

They are wanting new customers.  I am going to have them refi a lease on a dump truck.  They have many capital programs available.

They seem easy to get approved.

10/01/2017 myFico EQ-778 TU-793 EX-781
11/01/2017 myFico EX-799, Barclays 11-4 Reported: EQ-796 TU-826 EX-799
Message 18 of 196
busyone
Contributor

Re: Business Credit 101 - Five Point Capital

Hi Teamfico,
                         Can you elaborate a little more on this?  Are they just "lending" funds
for purchasing equipment. I'm not in the market for any heavy equipment. I'm looking for
funding to help toward growing my business but not sure what equipment I need. I really
appreciate your response. Thanks.
Message 19 of 196
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is Dun/Bradstreet and Experian basically the same? My business on Experian sid
a paydex of just under 80.....would D&B be the same?
Message 20 of 196
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.