Ultimus

Re: Business Credit 101

A belated FYI - Some other initial accounts that you might have some luck on, while the other ones I'm not sure of, but have heard varying experiences (*);

Target
Northern tool
Yard Card
Wearguard
Veripack
TigerDirect
Amazon *
CompUSA *
Global Computer *

Ditto with appreciation for the initial posting, as well to others for posting info for start-up businesses.  Thank you very much!!
Established Contributor
gdtobefree

What is a yard card?
Ultimus

"The Yard Card program is a revolving private label consumer credit card program created for the Lawn and Garden Industry." https://www.fiservcredit.com/default.aspx?b=34008YC
Just an offering for those trying to rebuild and gather options to repair their credit scores.

I forgot to mention in my previous post, a question on the 7 digit code posted on their DnB report. I'll offer a guess. Just like the 6-digit North American Industry Classification System(NAICS) industry codes, it may be a further product class code, which is 7-digit. As a reference, the Numerical List of Manufactured and Mineral Products;, has columns to refer to for both 7- and 10-digit product codes. These columns are conveniently labeled "Product code."
Regular Contributor
JAMMY

what is the CL anyone has gotten with a Target Card?
Starting Score 563 10/2/11
Current Score 585 12/30/11
Goal 700
Regular Contributor
JAMMY

I just checked out the Amazon biz card and it requires a PG.  How did you guys get around that?
Starting Score 563 10/2/11
Current Score 585 12/30/11
Goal 700
Diva365

With current market conditions, can someone post business credit cards that they have recently gottens without a PG as of 7/2008.
New Contributor
lalahouse

staples 750 ox publishing--2500 uline --net 30 tiger direct sams club--they checked my personal trans 629 eqx 588 exper 636 the trick--you have to pay in full---this is not like personal cards
Established Contributor
jbh

I concur with Diva. A list of business cards proven to not require a PG would be extremely valuable. I'm doing the research myself and will gladly share once I have a proven list.
jayzmen

Hello, anyone know how i can go about locating and old tax id number i had for a business i had long ago
Established Contributor
mymy

ok, ive read through this thread many times, i am not sure if this is possible, but i am trying to purchase a retail business and could really use some advise..

i am in the process of setting up LLC with Legal Zoom, and would like to purchase a existing business, doing business for over 40 years.  I do not have a DB number or score yet.  I would need another 100-140K in Loan (s).  SBA seems to be set up for lending to an already existing business loan applicant (which i am not).

i have some small LOC in my personal accounts, however i was wondering about suggestions on specific institutions that i can submit my loan application..using my fico scores?..also any specific websites to source or reference?

thanks 

TU711 EX669 EQ 701

thanks

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+