Valued Member
bos

Re: Business Credit 101

THANKS FOR THE INFO IT HELPS A LOT

Moderator Emeritus
ByrdMan

I have UPS, and maybe it is the homebased nature of my business, but it is hardly net 30. I think it's more like net 5. And expensive. Whew! I only used it to get reporting, but it was twice as expensive as the post office and not any better service-wise.

Thanks ByrdMan, I was going to contact UPS to see about setting up an account, for reproting purposes, but if their expense warrants a "whew," thanks but no thanks.  Didn't realize the net5 nature either, FedEx probably won't fair much better.  To whom did they report anyway?
Moderator Emeritus
ByrdMan

I only know that they report to D&B. They may report to others as well, but I wouldn't know if they did.

Well, I have a regular package that send to Utah overnight. At USPS, it costs $16.95. At UPS, it's about $29. I made the mistake of having them pick up the item from me (the very first time that I used it) and it cost nearly $40. Then, I got an email the next day reminding me that my payment was due (it was about five days after I sent the package). No thanks.

[ Edited ]

Established Member
poorcredit2010

One thing I must say is Negotiating is the Key when you say that you know that you have to do a personal Guarantee your goal should be not to have a Personal Guarantee, You want to protect your personal assets if you tell them that you'll back out they should negotiate the lease without your personal Guarantee I rented a 9700 space no guaranteed it was (I know your going to think I'm joking ) But it was only 3700 yes 3700 and that is because I entered a 5 year no guarantee we smashed it negotating and flashed a couple dollar signs in their faces. Unless you already have clientele I usually recommend a area that gives you good exposure and the ability for people to notice your salon.
Established Member
poorcredit2010

Does Usps Report to experian or dun and Bradstreet
Moderator Emeritus
ByrdMan

D&B for sure. Not sure about any others.

Is this for the delivery service ? Or stamps, like the auto stamps that you add to money too directly out of the account.

New Contributor
Achieve2012

[ Edited ]

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+