Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Credit 101

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Business Credit 101

I was granted a $1500 revolving corporate credit line with amazon.com if I dont make an initial puchase will this

account and its limit be reported. And also do anyone know if the bp business solutions card report because I

was also given an $1100 line with them?

Message 101 of 196
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do anyone know what bureaus the best buy business advantage card serviced by multiservice report to? Its a net30 account.      
Message 102 of 196
2wheel
Frequent Contributor

BB business advantage usually will report to equifax business and or Duns but I would hold my breath for DNB
2wheel
Message 103 of 196
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok thanx for the info! and why is it so hard for dunn to just report? I found out that bp business solutions,speedway superfleet and amazon report to all three bureaus
Message 104 of 196
2wheel
Frequent Contributor

ya I have superfleet and it reports to all
2wheel
Message 105 of 196
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got approved for staples revolving account and was wondering who do they report to?
Message 106 of 196
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone ever heard of the momentum fleet mastercard? if so what bureaus do they report to?
Message 107 of 196
2wheel
Frequent Contributor

Never heard of them but am kinda of curious.....

Just looked around and saw the card I think It is a net 30 card I didnt see anywhere any intrest rate or revolving terms. Like the Idea of tax exemption being taken out but I already have fuel cards now. Superfleet for the trucks and exxon-mobile for personal.

Message Edited by 2wheel on 09-02-2009 08:14 PM
2wheel
Message 108 of 196
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes its a net30 mastercard fleet account and I was approved for $1000 limit the account manager said it would've been more but they could not verify my phone#. They pulled Experian business and I did not give a pg. The Acc. manager also told that they review accounts every 3-6 months for increases. And  do you know who staples report to? 
Message 109 of 196
2wheel
Frequent Contributor

Staples is a citi-backed card it will probably report to experian business ( MIGHT) I dont know if it does or not I Have 3 accounts on experian that I have no Idea what they are ( Tagged Financial services )  Good job on Momentum card tho Decent tradeline going there. I have superfleet and love the 5 cent discounts they offer. Since I buy alot of fuel every month.
2wheel
Message 110 of 196
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.