Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Credit 101

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Business Credit 101

Thanx! and I would like to know if you have established a good amount of tradelines with good scores, do you usually get pre-approved offers for major credit cards w/revolving terms?

My Trades are:

Amazon-$1500

Superfleet-$2000

Bp business solutions-$1100

Best Buy business-$1000

Staples-$1000

Momentum Fleet Mastercard-$1000

Other Trades Reporting:

Reliable

Gemplers

Sprint

Uline

Trades not reporting:

Seton

Att Wireless

Mimeo/never used this one yet

Message 111 of 196
2wheel
Frequent Contributor

Not really... I get alot of cap-1 pre approvals but I would never have a cap-1 card ever. I like myu keybank card its really the only 1 I have now that advanta has RIP. I use my superfleet card alot for fuel purchases and have a LOC hooked up to my accounts recivables. Most of my credit is thru vendors not credit cards.
2wheel
Message 112 of 196
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanx! and why wouldn't you do capital one card? and is there any chance of getting a loc or major credit card without a pg since there is not many pre-approval offers?
Message 113 of 196
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got approved for the Sears Commercial One card $2500 limit no PG!! do anyone know who they report to?
Message 114 of 196
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
... And  do you know who staples report to? 

I've had a Staples Business Card (revolving acct, no PG) for about a year and a half,  and I don't see it reporting on DNB or Experian.  Too bad, too...I put a lot of purchases on that card...but that may change, since it doesn't do anything for my biz credit profile.

YMMV.

Message 115 of 196
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ive for about a month and its reporting to experian already under office supply % terms credit without any spending anything on the card yet!!! so I guess it just depends on whos is handling your file.

Message 116 of 196
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Hmmm...thanks for the heads up on that, bos!

I think maybe I should give them a call, and see if I can get that account to report.  

Message 117 of 196
Anonymous
Not applicable

No prob. there's no reason why it shouldn't be reporting. Do you know anything about the sears commercial one card?
Message 118 of 196
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do anyone know who Bp business solutions report to?

Message 119 of 196
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have a question about building business credit:

I incorporated on 10/08/2008, I now have an open checking and saving account almost 1 year old.  I also opened T-Mobile business phone and FedEx business accounts both 3 months ago and I'm paying on time.  I also have a UPS account (3 months old) that I have not yet used and I have a business Visa credit card with PG $1500.

I have been trying to get Staples Business Credit, I've applied 2x online (August and September) but each time I received a letter stating:

"At this time, we have been unable to obtain sufficient commercial credit history to base a credit decision.  We welcome the opportunity to continue your application with your PG".  So I guess the Business phone and Fedex are not yet reporting as active tradelines.  How to I get them to report?  And any advise on where else to look for business credit?

Sincerely,

RP

Message 120 of 196
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.