Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Credit 101

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Business Credit 101

A belated FYI - Some other initial accounts that you might have some luck on, while the other ones I'm not sure of, but have heard varying experiences (*);

Target
Northern tool
Yard Card
Wearguard
Veripack
TigerDirect
Amazon *
CompUSA *
Global Computer *

Ditto with appreciation for the initial posting, as well to others for posting info for start-up businesses.  Thank you very much!!
Message 61 of 196
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

What is a yard card?
Message 62 of 196
Anonymous
Not applicable

"The Yard Card program is a revolving private label consumer credit card program created for the Lawn and Garden Industry." https://www.fiservcredit.com/default.aspx?b=34008YC
Just an offering for those trying to rebuild and gather options to repair their credit scores.

I forgot to mention in my previous post, a question on the 7 digit code posted on their DnB report. I'll offer a guess. Just like the 6-digit North American Industry Classification System(NAICS) industry codes, it may be a further product class code, which is 7-digit. As a reference, the Numerical List of Manufactured and Mineral Products;, has columns to refer to for both 7- and 10-digit product codes. These columns are conveniently labeled "Product code."
Message 63 of 196
Anonymous
Not applicable

what is the CL anyone has gotten with a Target Card?
Message 64 of 196
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just checked out the Amazon biz card and it requires a PG.  How did you guys get around that?
Message 65 of 196
Diva365
Established Member

With current market conditions, can someone post business credit cards that they have recently gottens without a PG as of 7/2008.
Message 66 of 196
Anonymous
Not applicable

staples 750 ox publishing--2500 uline --net 30 tiger direct sams club--they checked my personal trans 629 eqx 588 exper 636 the trick--you have to pay in full---this is not like personal cards
Message 67 of 196
jbh
Established Contributor

I concur with Diva. A list of business cards proven to not require a PG would be extremely valuable. I'm doing the research myself and will gladly share once I have a proven list.
Message 68 of 196
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, anyone know how i can go about locating and old tax id number i had for a business i had long ago
Message 69 of 196
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok, ive read through this thread many times, i am not sure if this is possible, but i am trying to purchase a retail business and could really use some advise..

i am in the process of setting up LLC with Legal Zoom, and would like to purchase a existing business, doing business for over 40 years.  I do not have a DB number or score yet.  I would need another 100-140K in Loan (s).  SBA seems to be set up for lending to an already existing business loan applicant (which i am not).

i have some small LOC in my personal accounts, however i was wondering about suggestions on specific institutions that i can submit my loan application..using my fico scores?..also any specific websites to source or reference?

thanks 

TU711 EX669 EQ 701

thanks
Message 70 of 196
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.