Valued Contributor
Crashem

Business Credit Card Reporting

Was looking around for the answer to this question:  What credit bureaus do business VISA/MC/AMEX report to for the business?  I know it is probably different from credit card to credit card but I am interested in hearing ones that you know.  Mostly I am interested in the big banks like Chase, Capital One, Citibank, etc.  I assume I will need to PG them, but want to know if I am building business credit.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Established Contributor
SamsungHDTV

Re: Business Credit Card Reporting

Crashem wrote:

Was looking around for the answer to this question:  What credit bureaus do business VISA/MC/AMEX report to for the business?  I know it is probably different from credit card to credit card but I am interested in hearing ones that you know.  Mostly I am interested in the big banks like Chase, Capital One, Citibank, etc.  I assume I will need to PG them, but want to know if I am building business credit.

Chase will report for the business and not under your personal credit report. Not sure about the others.

I'm a personal banker and do a lot of auto loans serving the Houston area.
I suggest first time car buyers to read the sticky guide in the auto loan section.
I try to check these forums often, but if I missed your post, please feel free to message me with a link to it.
Valued Contributor
Crashem

Do you know which business credit agencies they report to?

D&B, Experian, Equifax?

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Frequent Contributor
Brian_Trying_700

Lets bump this. I would like to know also.

Garden mode till 11/19/2013 Amex Zync 500 H-L I Discover More 1750 I Capital One Rewards 1750 I Barclay Apple 1500 I Macys 2000 I Orchard 400 I Walmart 2000 I Chase Freedom 1500 I Lowes 1K l Barclay NFL 1K l Wright Express gas 2500 l PayPal Debit MasterCard BusinessCard $ ?
Contributor
CreditEd

Brian_Trying_700 wrote:

Lets bump this. I would like to know also.

Looking for something concrete on this as well.

All Thanks to myFico:
AMEX Business Platinum (NPSL) | AMEX Business SPG ($25,000) | AMEX Delta Sky Platinum ($10,000 | AMEX H. Honors ($2,000) | Citi Hilton Honors Reserve ($14,000) | Citi Diamond Preferred ($4,700) | Citi ThankYou Preferred ($3,200) | Chase Freedom ($3,000) | FNBO Platinum MC (awaiting the limit) | HSBC Platinum ($2,000) | US Bank Cash+ Visa Signature ($5,000)
Frequent Contributor
kimmiller112

My Capital One business card reports to D&B, Equifax and Experian.  Can't help with other cards.

Barclays USAir World MC $8300 - DCU $7500 - USAA World MC $7000 - PayPal Extras MC (GE) $5500 - Chase Saphire Preferred $5000 - Discover It $5000 - Barclays Sallie May $2700 - Chase Freedom $1000 - Capital One $8500 (business) - store cards ranging from $500-$9500
Contributor
CreditEd

For EQ and EXP the better questions is do your corporate cards report to the bureaus by your soc # or you business EIN?

All Thanks to myFico:
AMEX Business Platinum (NPSL) | AMEX Business SPG ($25,000) | AMEX Delta Sky Platinum ($10,000 | AMEX H. Honors ($2,000) | Citi Hilton Honors Reserve ($14,000) | Citi Diamond Preferred ($4,700) | Citi ThankYou Preferred ($3,200) | Chase Freedom ($3,000) | FNBO Platinum MC (awaiting the limit) | HSBC Platinum ($2,000) | US Bank Cash+ Visa Signature ($5,000)
benzaring

My Chase Ink card reports on my personal reports.... 

Mega Contributor
Creditaddict

benzaring wrote:

My Chase Ink card reports on my personal reports.... 

Really? They never reported before from what I understood, that's sad!

Capital One reports to personal Credit Aso

American Express does not report to personal unless you go VERY delinquent....

Discover reports to personal too.

Fico Scores: EQ 639 Navy, TU 665 GE, EX 677 Prosper (07-09-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Fidelity Amex $25k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Buckle $250
Over 30 Cards in between :smileytongue:
New Visitor
alces

Old thread, I know, but I am in the middle of researching this and found this site from a couple of years back with a brief summary:

http://www.cardhub.com/edu/small-business-credit-card-study-april-2011/

My commercial cards from Menards (Capital one, I believe) and Home Depot (Citi) both do not report. But it seems they go on the Equifax report in the business name.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+