Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Credit Card Reporting

tag
thebusymind
New Contributor

Business Credit Card Reporting

Hey Guys,

Where do busines credit cards report?  I know they don't report on your personal, but I just pulled up my D&B and EX, and both show no tradelines.  This is for my first business credit card, and the statement closed last week. Perhaps theres something I don't know?

Any thoughts? 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

Re: Business Credit Card Reporting

Which business card is this?

Some lenders do report to personal CR on regular basis, namely Capital One and Discover.

Message 2 of 6
myjourney
Super Contributor

@thebusymind wrote:

Hey Guys,

Where do busines credit cards report?  I know they don't report on your personal, but I just pulled up my D&B and EX, and both show no tradelines.  This is for my first business credit card, and the statement closed last week. Perhaps theres something I don't know?

Any thoughts? 

If that statement just closed it maybe a couple of months for it to show on business CR's 

IMHO they don't update as fast as personal CB's 

Business CB's are:

D&B

EX

EQ

Depending on the lender as to where it reports. In my case Cap1 and Amex report to EX and EQ

Not many report to D&B.....To expensive for most lenders to deal with Dun 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 6
thebusymind
New Contributor

@trumpet-205 wrote:

Which business card is this?

Some lenders do report to personal CR on regular basis, namely Capital One and Discover.

Its a Chase Ink Plus

Message 4 of 6
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

If the Ink reports it will take a while. I have not seen any of my business cards on my D&B or the EX business report. It's not really important for me to see them report so it's not big deal but if you want it you might need to call Chase and ask what's going on. 

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Chase Business Visa Card does not report to personal credit bureaus and I have had the account since 2006.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.