Frequent Contributor
xgac12x

Business Credit Card - With No Business Income?

Could I get a business credit card if I didn't have any business income but had personal income?

Chase Freedom 7.5k | Fidelity AMEX 5k | Sallie Mae World MC 2.4k | Discover 3.5k | Quicksilver 1k | Best Buy .6k | Kohl's .3k
Valued Contributor
Crashem

Re: Business Credit Card - With No Business Income?

Tons of cards if you are willing to PG it and your personal credit is good.  Basically nobody if you aren't willing to PG.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Frequent Contributor
xgac12x

PG? Personal Guarantee? 

Chase Freedom 7.5k | Fidelity AMEX 5k | Sallie Mae World MC 2.4k | Discover 3.5k | Quicksilver 1k | Best Buy .6k | Kohl's .3k
Valued Contributor
Crashem

xgac12x wrote:

PG? Personal Guarantee? 

Yes.  Basically like you are applying for credit.  Doesn't really matter the situation with business as you are responsible for payment as well as company.  But I assume it isn't a corporation so really wouldn't make a difference anyway.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Established Member
FaaastCash

A credit card with your business name on it gives your business credibility. A business credit card looks more professional than personal one. Own a business credit card to build credit. For abusiness loan , you can apply with your business credit card to get lower rateof interest.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}