Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Credit Card

tag
kese
New Contributor

Re: Business Credit Card

Key Bank credit cards are processed/administered by some other financial companies.

I have a personal credit card and Elan Financial administers it and reports to all my CRB.

Starting Score: 598
Current Score: Trans union fico 713 (myfico 11/1/2012), EQ fico 671, exp 666 by AMEX
Goal Score: 720 across

In my wallet: GE/walmart at $10500, 2 capital ones at $750 each, Elan financial at $400, Amex BCP-$1000, AMEX Gold Delta at $2500, Discover more at $6,000 and Chase freedom at $3000

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 23
swpopham
Established Contributor

the chase INk and Ink bold cards report only to business credit but require a PG, they have rewards and transfer to partners at 1:1 too. I love dealing with them, never had a bad experience. I know young-guy is having a rough time with them but that is a special case.

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 22 of 23
swpopham
Established Contributor

the northern tool card is issued by hsbc and done without a pg, so is bestbuy for business

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.