New Contributor
kese

Re: Business Credit Card

Key Bank credit cards are processed/administered by some other financial companies.

I have a personal credit card and Elan Financial administers it and reports to all my CRB.

Starting Score: 598
Current Score: Trans union fico 713 (myfico 11/1/2012), EQ fico 671, exp 666 by AMEX
Goal Score: 720 across

In my wallet: GE/walmart at $10500, 2 capital ones at $750 each, Elan financial at $400, Amex BCP-$1000, AMEX Gold Delta at $2500, Discover more at $6,000 and Chase freedom at $3000

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
swpopham

the chase INk and Ink bold cards report only to business credit but require a PG, they have rewards and transfer to partners at 1:1 too. I love dealing with them, never had a bad experience. I know young-guy is having a rough time with them but that is a special case.

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Established Contributor
swpopham

the northern tool card is issued by hsbc and done without a pg, so is bestbuy for business

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+