Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Credit Report!!!

tag
jologan79
Frequent Contributor

Business Credit Report!!!

Good Morning,

I need to check my credit report. I got denied a lows card and it says balance on a delinquent trade account. I really don't know what trade account that could be.

What's the best way or service to use for business credit reports

NFCU Cashrewards $20,500 ~ NFCU LOC $15,000 ~ Chase Southwest $9,800 ~ Discover IT $500 ~ Hilton Honor Amex $1,000 ~ MILITARY STAR $6,900 ~ USAA Classic $500 ~ Macy's Store Card $3,200 ~ Mercury Visa $3,450 ~ Amazon Prime $2,200
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Business Credit Report!!!

you can check Equifax Business Report or Experian Business Report..  

Message 2 of 3
peaceonearth
Established Contributor

Re: Business Credit Report!!!

@jologan79 wrote:

Good Morning,

I need to check my credit report. I got denied a lows card and it says balance on a delinquent trade account. I really don't know what trade account that could be.

What's the best way or service to use for business credit reports

You may wanna call Synchrony Bank or wait for the letter to see which report they pulled.

You can check Dun & Bradstreet for inquiries and even pull your business credit report for a free.

To get the free Dun report Sign up for iupdate: https://iupdate.dnb.com

If they pulled Equifax: make a copy of the letter and mail it to equifax business relations they will mail you a free report.

Exeperian will try to sell a report for almost $100.00 for one full year but, try to do the same as you would do with Equifax and hopefully they'll send you a free report.

How old is your business?

Is your business formed as a Corp or sol owner?

Good luck

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.