Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Credit Report

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Business Credit Report

Anywhere I can get a copy for free?

It appears only my Staples card is reporting, I was hoping Home Depot would since then Staples would see what a real credit line looks like and maybe they would finally up me to a limit that works!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Business Credit Report

If it is EQ, you can write to them and they will send you a copy of the report. I think D&B and EX you might have to buy from them.

Message 2 of 6
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

D&B you can get for free if your company is in their files.  Just go through the eupdate process, but don't select the option to change any info...just view the report.  (You can also expect a follow-up call from D&B the week after you've accessed that report, if they keep true to form).

Experian I've always had to buy.

I have never ever seen my own EQ report.  I didn't know I could write them to get it.  Thanks for the tip, concorduser!  Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

eerrr, I was able to get an e-mail with my D&B number but I don't see any options to view a report without paying the $39.99?

Message 4 of 6
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

eerrr, I was able to get an e-mail with my D&B number but I don't see any options to view a report without paying the $39.99?

I dont quite remember the exact word. I think it is called eUpdate with D&B. You can ask it for free and once you have it you can check your report for free.

Message 5 of 6
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

Creditaddict, go to the D&B eupdate login page.  Enter your DUNS number and the password they provided to you in the email.

You will then get a screen asking you your position in the company, your company phone number, etc.  Just a few basic verification questions.  Just make sure that you have selected viewing your report rather than editing it.  Editing info on your report raises red flags for DNB, so don't EVER select that option.  If there is misinformation on your report, you can clarify it later when DNB calls you, which they undoubtedly will, and then let them correct it themselves, on their end.

When you see your report, you can print out just that frame containing the actual report.  Pretty painless, and it's free (my favorite word, mostly).

Good luck!  Smiley Happy

P.S.  I believe they update reports on Sundays.  So if you've already looked at your report, don't bother looking again until at least one more Sunday has passed, 'cause it'll be the exact same report otherwise.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.