Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Credit Reporting Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Business Credit Reporting Question

I'm sure this has been answered before but I had a quick question on where some of my cards will be reporting to. I recently started an LLC and created an ein for my small business(long overdue). I'm wanting to establish and build my credit file for my business(once again long overdue). Here's what I have so far and I would like to know where they will be reporting to. I understand that on a few of these I had to p/g as my business is small and doesn't meet the hefty requirements to do business only, which is ok with me as I plan on using them more like charge cards and don't plan to have a revolving balance so it shouldn't effect my personal utilization much. All 3 have low starting limits. 

Basically im asking if anyone has experience with these 3 accounts and what bureaus they report to (ex. Ex, eq, d&b). Will these even help establish my business credit file? Any recommendations on accounts that I should go after to build my file would be appreciated as well.  Here's what I have so far. 

BP Business Solutions fleetcor (Non mastercard)

UPS

Capital One Spark Classic 

I'm wanting to build my business credit and hope to be able to get an Amex Delta Card. Any tips on how to progress to eventually achieve this would be much appreciated!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Business Credit Reporting Question

Not certain about the other two, but Capital One does report business credit to your personal credit reports

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Not certain about the other two, but Capital One does report business credit to your personal credit reports

So do you think this one should help establish my business file?

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

BP Business Solutions fleetcor (Non mastercard)

UPS

Capital One Spark Classic  report ( Business  EQ / EX )  Personal  EX / TU / EQ

NET 30   ULINE, D&B / EX   -   QUILL , D&B     

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.