Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Credit Section

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Business Credit Section

Is there a place on here just for Business Credit?

If not....don't you think it would be a good idea to have one....sure it has been asked before but i think it would be great to have a special section where business owners can discuss different biz cards, etc

edt: Welcome to the Business Credit forum! --hauling
Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 03-22-2009 08:43 PM
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Business Credit Section

We've discussed it, but the moderator whose idea it was has eased into retirement in the meantime.

I'm all in favor of having one, although as you can see, the number of boards tends to grow alarmingly!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 24
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

haulingthescoreup wrote:
We've discussed it, but the moderator whose idea it was has eased into retirement in the meantime.

I'm all in favor of having one, although as you can see, the number of boards tends to grow alarmingly!

An excellent idea - another forum I can ignore  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 3 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

another forum you can ignore should give you the feeling that you have less things to worry about! Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm thinking of starting a small business and think this would be a very good idea....would certainly like to get a business card and not have it count towards my personal score.....I vote yes, or at least allow posts in the General Credit section.....
Message 5 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Boscoe wrote:
I'm thinking of starting a small business and think this would be a very good idea....would certainly like to get a business card and not have it count towards my personal score.....I vote yes, or at least allow posts in the General Credit section.....

Biz Credit posts are already perfectly acceptable on General Credit.  There's even a Biz Credit 101 stickied thread on that board.

Message 6 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

BUMP -

anymore thought to this....think it's a great idea! See it on other forums & it's obvious it's being used....wish I could offer help with it.....but I'm still learning Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

The more I think about it- there really is not enough biz credit questions to dedicate a section to it.

After you establish enough (a little) biz credit- it starts comming pretty easy.

The questions asked on biz credit mean nothing-
Gross sales means nothing-
most of my billing is labor-
Some companies would need to do a million dollars in sales to reach my gross profit levels.  
Message 8 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

i hear ya...but i think the thing people need the most is the "how do i establish biz credit"......"where can i find it"..."where can i find it without a pg"......i think many people could benefit from it.....since there are so many options out there.......you have to admit it's a totally different beast.......and this country is made up of small biz Smiley Happy

i have been on this board for months....but it was not until i visited another forum tonight did i learn of a biz cc that you can get without a pg....that is huge! i think that if we can pull our resources together....we could help out a lot of people....just like how they do in the other sections on this site!

Message Edited by molly73 on 08-24-2008 01:30 AM
Message 9 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.