Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Credit for a Non Profit Organization

tag
TrueGeminiNC
Frequent Contributor

Business Credit for a Non Profit Organization

Hi All,

I was recently elected to serve on the Board of Directors for a local non-profit organization.  The nonprofit relies heavily on donations.  Out of curiosity, does any know of any companies that will extend credit without a personal gurantor?  

The non-profit has been in existance for a little over 3 years.  We are currently in the process of building out a group home to help support our mission.  Indubitably, it would be great if we were able obtain a small line of credit.  I have currently explored Staples, Wal*Mart Community Credit Account and Lowe's.  

Does anyone have any other reccomendations?  

Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Business Credit for a Non Profit Organization

@TrueGeminiNC wrote:

Hi All,

I was recently elected to serve on the Board of Directors for a local non-profit organization.  The nonprofit relies heavily on donations.  Out of curiosity, does any know of any companies that will extend credit without a personal gurantor?  

The non-profit has been in existance for a little over 3 years.  We are currently in the process of building out a group home to help support our mission.  Indubitably, it would be great if we were able obtain a small line of credit.  I have currently explored Staples, Wal*Mart Community Credit Account and Lowe's.  

Does anyone have any other reccomendations?  

Thanks.

Halo Card or Equality Card (Limit up to $10k) but not sure if they will issue without PG or not but they are SUPER nice to work with and usually the CEO will reach out to you in email and ask for a phone call if they have questions... but i know they have an application online for non profits specific so check them out.

Might be good idea to get your non-profit listed with them also as an option for cardholders to select as where they donate rewards too.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.