Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Phone?

tag
mmmagique
Regular Contributor

Business Phone?

Hello, I want a business phone strictly to be listed in 411 for business credit. My customers will not be looking up my business phone number (they have other ways to reach me) and no one will be searching for my business except for creditors/potential creditors.

We have three landline phone numbers at our home, one which is never used. I am considering using that as my business phone number and putting the listings up on 411 myself. The account is in my husband's name, however.

Will this work for me? Or do I have to spend extra money every month that could be going towards advertising/etc.?

In the garden until May 2022!!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Project17
New Contributor

Re: Business Phone?

Credit boarder also?  Just get a business line, you will be amazed at how quickly that gets listed and ends up all over online making it very easy to verify.. A lot of companies are now offering very good prices on home office phone services.

Listing yourself can be hit or miss.. One good thing to do is to list your self with all the search engines.. Some sites offer direct links to these sites to list and verify your business info and doesn't take a lot of time.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.