Nelumbo

CCs and Business owners' rights

I see so much about consumers rights regarding dealing with CCs but not a whole lot regarding businesses.  Could

anyone tell me anything about this?  We have an outstanding account with yellowbook that went to a CC posing

as a law office.   Our business is  a registered LLC and is not doing well.

Thanks!

Mega Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: CCs and Business owners' rights

Nelumbo wrote:

I see so much about consumers rights regarding dealing with CCs but not a whole lot regarding businesses.  Could

anyone tell me anything about this?  We have an outstanding account with yellowbook that went to a CC posing

as a law office.   Our business is  a registered LLC and is not doing well.

Thanks!

If you did not provide social to do a credit pull against your personal credit and sign a (PG) Personal Guarantee they can't do anything.

I would add that number to your phone and just not answer!

Business Collection Companies especially some of these "Law Offices" try to make you believe you backed the card becuase you are owner, or because you signed for it... No No No....

Feel free to send me private message up above.

Fico Scores: EQ 639 Navy, TU 665 GE, EX 677 Prosper (07-09-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Fidelity Amex $25k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Buckle $250
Over 30 Cards in between :smileytongue:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+