Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHASE SOUTHWEST PREMIER BUSINESS CREDIT APPLICATION

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CHASE SOUTHWEST PREMIER BUSINESS CREDIT APPLICATION

Hello All-

I'm posting to inquire about the application process for this card. This is my first time posting, so please be patient with me! Smiley Happy

I apped for the card about 2 to 2 1/2 weeks ago. I got a letter in the mail asking me to call to verify that I did apply for the card. I did. Once on the phone, the lady asked some verification questions, and she asked that I send a copy of my utility bill and my dl since I had just recently moved. I am sending those over today. My question is this: Should I expect an approval for this card? I don't think that they would go through all the verification if they were going to deny me this card. Anyone that's apped for this card or something similar, please share your experience so I'll know what to expect. She explained that after receiving the docs, they will upload them within 48 hours and I'll get a response within 2 weeks. I just want to make sure I am not going through all of this in vain. Thanks and I look forward to your help! 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CHASE SOUTHWEST PREMIER BUSINESS CREDIT APPLICATION

Most likely, it will be an approval once they receive the documents and you pass verification.

Message 2 of 8
AllCredit
Frequent Contributor

I had that for a personal card, I had to go in-branch because verificaiton failed over the phone.  Banker in branch said she though it would be an approval if they were asking for all this info.  She was right, I was approved.

Is the SW Premier Business card subject of 5/24?

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

AllCredit I am going to treat it as such, even if it isn't. Chase and CITI are 2 of the pickiest banks, along with Barclays. So I am going to play it safe just in case! 

Message 4 of 8
Fleuriste
Regular Contributor

Yes, the Chase biz cards are all subject to 5/24.  However, once you get them, they do not add to 5/24.  

Starting FICO 8's (7/2016) EQ 715|| TU 743 || EX 762
Current FICO 8's (10/2022) EQ 838|| TU 828|| EX 826
Goal FICO 8's: 780 across the board - Goal met 9/2018;
Next Goal FICO 8's: 800 across the board - Goal met 10/2022
Message 5 of 8
AllCredit
Frequent Contributor

Hmm...is there a way to bypass 5/24 on the co-branded business cards...I know you can with the Ink cards.

Message 6 of 8
yowhatimean
Contributor

Any update on your app? I just applied for this card today as well. I got the 30 day message saying they needed to review my request a little longer.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

U can bypass 5/24 on the ink?? Please do tell.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.