Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call? Or continue to wait? UPDATED: APPROVED

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Call? Or continue to wait? UPDATED: APPROVED

Long time lurker, finally have a question of my own. Thank you in advance for a reply.

Applied 7/20 for chase ink cash and received 30 day decision notice in email.

Called automated line and received 7-10 day message.

Received at my business address a letter signed by fraud department asking for certificate of formation of my LLC, my IRS EIN letter, proof of my business address and my personal address.

7/24 I responded in writing with those documents via priority mail. The letter was delivered 7/26. As of today 7/31 automated line says 7-10 days.

Should I call fraud department or continue to wait?

They pulled 769 Experian and this is a new business.

UPDATED 8/7 

Called fraud department and was transferred to lending. I was not grilled about the business but she did ask for address confirmation. I was on hold a while. Ultimately approved with 3000 SL. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Call? Or continue to wait?

Welcome to MyFICO

If it's just the fraud department then I would give them a call. It's the lending department that you normally want to avoid because that can result in a grilling. Good luck with your application and let us know how it turns out. 

Message 2 of 4
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Call? Or continue to wait?

@Anonymous wrote:
Long time lurker, finally have a question of my own. Thank you in advance for a reply.

Applied 7/20 for chase ink cash and received 30 day decision notice in email.

Called automated line and received 7-10 day message.

Received at my business address a letter signed by fraud department asking for certificate of formation of my LLC, my IRS EIN letter, proof of my business address and my personal address.

7/24 I responded in writing with those documents via priority mail. The letter was delivered 7/26. As of today 7/31 automated line says 7-10 days.

Should I call fraud department or continue to wait?

They pulled 769 Experian and this is a new business.

I've seen a lot of reports in this forum that it's best not to voluntarily call Chase; better to just let them review it in their own time.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Call? Or continue to wait? UPDATED: APPROVED

Approved but the SL won't be enough to buy inventory. Still happy.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.