cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get confirmation for Chase Ink 5/24?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I get confirmation for Chase Ink 5/24?

Is chase ink under the 5/24 rule? Thanks~

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can I get confirmation for Chase Ink 5/24?

Yes

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Most definitely. i was 5/24'd for it even though my application was in before the policy change.

Now (not so) patiently waiting for 2018 to roll around so I can get Inked and Freedomed.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Most definitely. i was 5/24'd for it even though my application was in before the policy change.

Now (not so) patiently waiting for 2018 to roll around so I can get Inked and Freedomed.

Geez. Must be a pain in the a** for you. haha Smiley Very Happy 

BTW you are getting the normal ink right? not ink plus (because you already have csp?) 

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Geez. Must be a pain in the a** for you. haha Smiley Very Happy 

BTW you are getting the normal ink right? not ink plus (because you already have csp?) 

It is... 5/24 keeps moving farther out... it was going to be May, but now probably September or October (whenever these 4 personal Amex's start reporting).

Ink Cash = keeper, yes but that 70k UR signup on the Ink Plus is too good to pass up. Do you know if they will let you downgrade the Plus to Cash?

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha thank you for searching for me!

That definitely settles it. No reason not to get the Plus for sign up bonus, then downgrade since CSP is my UR partner transfer portal.

Now how to really garden for 2 years is the real question...
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Haha thank you for searching for me!

That definitely settles it. No reason not to get the Plus for sign up bonus, then downgrade since CSP is my UR partner transfer portal.

Now how to really garden for 2 years is the real question...

Same for me.....bleh

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.