cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone confirm this for BofA Business Cards....

tag
Andy77
Valued Contributor

Can someone confirm this for BofA Business Cards....

We just got our secured BofA business mastercard and when our account opened there was an accounted named "Corp" which the person at BofA online banking said we pay that account if we are going an online transfer to pay our credit card bill.

The other thing I found very odd is that they don't credit ANY payments you make until your statement cuts...so for instance...if your CL is 5k and its Dec 1 and your statement does not cut until Dec 30 and you charge 4k on Dec 1, you can ONLY use 1k until that payment credits roughly 29 days later.

I have never heard of this...but for people that have this card, is that how yours works ?

Thank you

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

Re: Can someone confirm this for BofA Business Cards....

@Andy77 wrote:

We just got our secured BofA business mastercard and when our account opened there was an accounted named "Corp" which the person at BofA online banking said we pay that account if we are going an online transfer to pay our credit card bill.

The other thing I found very odd is that they don't credit ANY payments you make until your statement cuts...so for instance...if your CL is 5k and its Dec 1 and your statement does not cut until Dec 30 and you charge 4k on Dec 1, you can ONLY use 1k until that payment credits roughly 29 days later.

I have never heard of this...but for people that have this card, is that how yours works ?

Thank you

that is correct. I guess thats just how BofA works.
gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 2 of 3
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

Re: Can someone confirm this for BofA Business Cards....

You do make payment on that CORP account online. That said all of my payment is credited no later than 2 business days away.

If for some reason online payment system is not working for you, have you tried automated phone payment? It is free and processed the day you called. It'll also tell you your current available credit.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.