Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 Buypower Business Card Report?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Cap1 Buypower Business Card Report?

I assume because it's Capital One it will report to personal credit?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap1 Buypower Business Card Report?

Yes it does

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why does capital one do this nonsense lol. Is it even possible to do a business only app with them w/ no PG?

Message 3 of 4
awp317
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Why does capital one do this nonsense lol. Is it even possible to do a business only app with them w/ no PG?

you can, but you have to go through the corporate devision. Which has a 10m per year minimum. I tried with my company in Va and even with revenue over that they invited me to apply for a spark. No thanks. 

Amex Platinum NPSL I Chase Sapphire Reserve 78K I Chase Freedom U 55k I JP Morgan Ritz 50k I B OF A Cash Rewards 50k I Barclay Black Luxury 43,750 I Capital One QuickSilver 40K I Amex BCP 34k I Amex Optima Platinum 30k I Barclays Arrival+ World E 29k I Merril+ 27,800 I Lowes 25k I Pen Fed PR Visa Sig 20K I Home Depot 17k I NFCU Cash Rewards 8k

Amex Biz Platinum NPSL I Lowes Business 42k I Amex Simply Cash + $22,500 I Chase Ink 21K I B of A World Points $20,500 I B of A Bus MasterCard 16k I Amex SPG 3K.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.