Regular Contributor
pt2005

Cap1 Spark CLI after 2 months?

I have a Spark for 2 months with $2K.

My business is starting to ramp up. Want to call the Exec office to ask for CLI but want to check here first if anyone has done it before and if it was succesful?

Thanks

FICO Scores: EX 744 (Quizzle), myFICO EQ 675, myFICO TU 708
Credit Cards: Chase Freedom 7k | Cap1 Spark Cash 5.5k | AMEX TrueEarnings 4.5k | Cap1 Cash Visa 3.5k | Cap1 Cash MC 3.5k | AMEX SimplyCash 3K | Discover IT1k
Store: PayPal SmartConnect 5k | JCP 4.2k | Banana 3k | Walmart 2.2K | Kohls 1500 | TargetRED 300
New Contributor
Project17

Re: Cap1 Spark CLI after 2 months?

Usually need about 6 months with them.

Established Contributor
ztnjpv

Re: Cap1 Spark CLI after 2 months?

I tried to get a CLI the day after I got the Spark. Denied. Then again 2 months later. Denied. Then 2 months after that I was approved. So 4 months did it for me. Now, I was using the card heavily with a puny $5000 limit and making 5-7 payments per month and was always charging more per month than my limit. So they had to have seen that when I asked for the 3rd time insisting that I needed more space on the card. Even then, I only went to $8500 even though asked for at least $10,000. But it works much better now. Now I only 2-3 times per month. I plan to ask for another increase soon just to have it. Since the spark reports to personal, the extra limit space is helpful for my utliization. It also will allow for larger purchases that I still put on the Amex Plum since it has no preset limit and I am good to around $30k according to Amex. 

Start (Sept 2011): low-mid 600s. NOW: TU FICO: 801, EQ FICO 808, EX FICO 798 (PSECU). Goal: Achieved! Now Maintain!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}