Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 Spark CLI after 2 months?

tag
pt2005
Regular Contributor

Cap1 Spark CLI after 2 months?

I have a Spark for 2 months with $2K.

My business is starting to ramp up. Want to call the Exec office to ask for CLI but want to check here first if anyone has done it before and if it was succesful?

Thanks

FICO Scores 8: EX 731, EQ 731, TU 725

Credit Cards: Chase Freedom 9.5K | AMEX TrueEarnings 4.5K | Cap1 Venture Visa 3.5K | Cap1 QS MC 3.5K | Discover IT 1K | Cap1 Spark Cash 15K | AMEX SimplyCash 9K

Store: PayPal SmartConnect 10K | JCP 5.2K | Banana 3.3K | Walmart 4.5K | Kohls 1.5K | TargetRED 200
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Project17
New Contributor

Re: Cap1 Spark CLI after 2 months?

Usually need about 6 months with them.

Message 2 of 3
ztnjpv
Established Contributor

Re: Cap1 Spark CLI after 2 months?

I tried to get a CLI the day after I got the Spark. Denied. Then again 2 months later. Denied. Then 2 months after that I was approved. So 4 months did it for me. Now, I was using the card heavily with a puny $5000 limit and making 5-7 payments per month and was always charging more per month than my limit. So they had to have seen that when I asked for the 3rd time insisting that I needed more space on the card. Even then, I only went to $8500 even though asked for at least $10,000. But it works much better now. Now I only 2-3 times per month. I plan to ask for another increase soon just to have it. Since the spark reports to personal, the extra limit space is helpful for my utliization. It also will allow for larger purchases that I still put on the Amex Plum since it has no preset limit and I am good to around $30k according to Amex. 

Start (Sept 2011): low-mid 600s. NOW: TU FICO: 801, EQ FICO 808, EX FICO 798 (PSECU). Goal: Achieved! Now Maintain!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.