Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 Sparks Classic Approval

tag
Duke84
Regular Contributor

Cap1 Sparks Classic Approval

So, I'm trying to get a photography business off of the ground and figured having business credit would help. I'm currently rebuilding my credit on the personal side and realized that my SSN would be needed to get the business credit.

Though I just entered the garden, I pulled the trigger anyway and applied and got approved for $2K with the Sparks Classic! I was thoroughly surprised at the limit. Now, I can get some more pieces of equipment and try to build my brand.

My question is this though: Since I used my SSN on the application, will the Sparks card report to the business and consumer bureaus?

Starting Score: EQ: 537, TU: 488, EX: 558 (8/2014)
Current F8 Score: EQ: 733, TU: 734, EX: 709 (4/2023)

Current Cards:

Store Cards:
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
FlawlessShineAutoSpa
Established Contributor

Re: Cap1 Sparks Classic Approval

Congratulations on your approval for your Sparks Classic! I'm waiting on a decisions on my app for the same card.. Had to fax documents... I have the same questions you have.. I'm sure some of our Fico members will chime in with some  answers! 

American Express Blue Cash Everyday $2000 •• Cap1 Venture One $10K
Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard $1500 •• Chase Freedom Visa $3500
Cap 1 Quicksilver Visa $5000 •• Cap 1 Quicksilver Mastecard $2000
Syncrhrony $1500 •• Citi Double Cash $1700 •• Cap1 Spark Classic $2000
Credit One Visa $500

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Duke84 wrote:

So, I'm trying to get a photography business off of the ground and figured having business credit would help. I'm currently rebuilding my credit on the personal side and realized that my SSN would be needed to get the business credit.

Though I just entered the garden, I pulled the trigger anyway and applied and got approved for $2K with the Sparks Classic! I was thoroughly surprised at the limit. Now, I can get some more pieces of equipment and try to build my brand.

My question is this though: Since I used my SSN on the application, will the Sparks card report to the business and consumer bureaus?

@Duke84,

Congrats.. Capital One business cards report to all personal CRAs and Equifax Business..

Message 3 of 4
Duke84
Regular Contributor

Thank you very much for clarifying that!
Starting Score: EQ: 537, TU: 488, EX: 558 (8/2014)
Current F8 Score: EQ: 733, TU: 734, EX: 709 (4/2023)

Current Cards:

Store Cards:
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.