cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 asking for EIN...WHY?

Established Member

Cap1 asking for EIN...WHY?

I have a Cap Buz Card for over 10 years. I used my social security number years ago in order to apply for the card.  When i sign into my account I get a message to contact in order to give them my EIN.  I do not have a EIN and not sure what to do?  I own a few rental units and use the card for expeness on the property and pay off the balance in full every month.   Any help would great. Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY
Valued Contributor

Re: Cap1 asking for EIN...WHY?

BigApple wrote:

I have a Cap Buz Card for over 10 years. I used my social security number years ago in order to apply for the card.  When i sign into my account I get a message to contact in order to give them my EIN.  I do not have a EIN and not sure what to do?  I own a few rental units and use the card for expeness on the property and pay off the balance in full every month.   Any help would great. Thanks

First, I dont know what would happen if you dont give them an EIN

Second, its easy to get one, and its free.. issued instantly by the IRS online....  

Chasex3/PenFedx3/NFCUx2/BofA/BMO/AMEX x5(4 revolvers +Platinum)/CapOnex2/DCU/Blispay/Cabelas/BBVA/Fifth Third/Banco de Brazil/BB&T/HSBC/Atira/Commerce Bank/State Farm Visa........I have them all. Except Barclays. They suck. And Sync. They suck worse! And Citi,, because I Have 9,000 Inq.
In the 520-530 range in 12/2015.... Currently EQ747/TU758/EX744
NFCU & PenFed are my best friends!!

In 3/2016 I had a $1800 fully secured CapOne QS. And that was it.. Current CL $247,000 (plus my auto and RV loans)
Message 2 of 2