cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CapOne Spark Cash For Business ~ Approved for $50,000 !!!

tag
CaSHMeRe
New Contributor

CapOne Spark Cash For Business ~ Approved for $50,000 !!!

Been going back and forth about applying for a business credit card for my 2 year old business.  To this point ~ we've been running a Check Card connected directly to our Bus Checking Account.  Not the safest thing to be doing with the amount we charge.  Decided to give CapOne a shot.

Was up in the air about whether to app for the CapOne Spark or Chase Ink ~ simply due to the fact that CapOne is a 3 CR Puller.  Decided to bite the bullet anyways and this is what happened!  Woot Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

Re: CapOne Spark Cash For Business ~ Approved for $50,000 !!!

@CaSHMeRe wrote:

Been going back and forth about applying for a business credit card for my 2 year old business.  To this point ~ we've been running a Check Card connected directly to our Bus Checking Account.  Not the safest thing to be doing with the amount we charge.  Decided to give CapOne a shot.

Was up in the air about whether to app for the CapOne Spark or Chase Ink ~ simply due to the fact that CapOne is a 3 CR Puller.  Decided to bite the bullet anyways and this is what happened!  Woot Smiley Happy

NICE!!! I suppose this card is PG?

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 2 of 10
CaSHMeRe
New Contributor

@ojefferyo wrote:

NICE!!! I suppose this card is PG?

It is ...

3 Pulls on my Personal's ... and it will show up on my personal CR's ... But I really don't mind $50k showing up :-)  Had it come in at $5 - $10k ... I probably wouldn't be as happy!

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wowzers.... Massive limit.  Congrats!!

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

And the lowest available APR!

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I know... It will be nice to know how CAP 1 determines these things you know..

Message 6 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

OMG, Apply for Venture too!

Same pulls if you do it today and likely another huge approval!

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

There's only one time I've ever gotten the lowest APR, (well, other than my eBates with a laughable lowest APR of 19.9), and that was my Sallie Mae. The kicker is that I had to recon to get the card! Smiley LOL

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

There's only one time I've ever gotten the lowest APR, (well, other than my eBates with a laughable lowest APR of 19.9), and that was my Sallie Mae. The kicker is that I had to recon to get the card! Smiley LOL

Hhehehehe.. You are too funnySmiley Happy. So a week ago via CAP 1 chat, I was asking when I CAN get a CLI again on my Venture.  He said my internal score was good but doesn't know when I can ask again since I got an increase after 2 months of having the card.

So it left me thinking they are now going by internal score as rebuilders are getting approved for the Venture with big limits since they use the CAP I card more often.  I am testing this out by putting 5 digit spends on the Venture.  I am going to do it for 6 months and I am already a few months in to see how much CLI I get.  It will be interesting to see results.

If they are going to give 50k and 60k limits, I want a piece LOLSmiley Tongue...

Message 9 of 10
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Nice, big congrats!!
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.