Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CapOne Spark ?

tag
kwazziee
Regular Contributor

CapOne Spark ?

Does anyone know how CapOne is with their CLI for their Spark Business? Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: CapOne Spark ?

@kwazziee wrote:

Does anyone know how CapOne is with their CLI for their Spark Business? Thanks.

I wonder if they have "Credit Steps" LOL

Capital One Business is like Capital One Personal... Including pulling all 3 PG reports and reporting to all 3 PG reports Every Month!

However that 2% would be fantastic!

Message 2 of 5
AtlantaWill30339
New Contributor

Depending on which Spark card you get,the cli requirements vary. There are "Credit Steps" for the Classic card. For the upper tiered cards, you can request a cli by calling them but it's essentially like hitting the monkey button.

Message 3 of 5
mustangy
Contributor

i got 2k for my busines spark classic today.  and I have 30k cash in their business  checking account. will keep 2k but withdraw 30k monday.

I approved online in 2 min

capital one $3500 limit aug 2019
capital one $3k limit aut user feb 2019
td cash 2k limit sep 2019
what is 3rd ??? to apply
Message 4 of 5
ztnjpv
Established Contributor

I was initally approved for $5K in May 2012....not enough. I immediately asked for double. Denied. I tried again in July. Denied. I tried again in September. Approved. I had asked for at least double to $10k and was given $8500. I have averaged about $10k per month spent on the card and was very adamant about increasing my limit so I didn't have to send a payment every other day. So, that was after 4 months. My case might be irregular. Not sure. 

Start (Sept 2011): low-mid 600s. NOW: TU FICO: 801, EQ FICO 808, EX FICO 798 (PSECU). Goal: Achieved! Now Maintain!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.