Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Corporate Credit Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One Corporate Credit Card

Does anyone on here have any experience or thoughts on the Capital One Corporate Credit Card, not the Spark Card?

Let me explain a little about my companies. I currently own a holding company which owns 55% of an advertising & marketing firm as well as 50% of a collections company (business collections not personal). Not only do I have Spark Card but so does the other shareholdder of the a&m firm. We are looking to switch to the corporate card so that we can remove not only the liability of the card from each of us but to have the line of credit removed from our personal reports. The company will do roughly $4m to $6m in sales this year and did a little less last year. We are choosing the Cap One Corporate Card since we have the majority of the company's bank accounts with Cap One.

Any input would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
lindsaydruart
Established Contributor

Re: Capital One Corporate Credit Card

I have none with the Corporate Card but most corporate cards are not revolvers. You should go with an Amex if you want a revolver that doesn't report to your personal credit.

Gardening since 12/15/2019. Goal 12/15/2021
FICO 8 as of 12/16/2019 - EQ 602 EX 656 TU 628
Message 2 of 7
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

And Lindsay is right, their Corperate cards are not revolvers. In fact they only have two and these are the Capital One Corporate Plus Card and Corporate Ultra Card. The Plus card is a PIF every 14 days while the Ultra is every 30. And they both have a $400 AF which is waived at $200,000 annual spend.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditplz wrote:
And Lindsay is right, their Corperate cards are not revolvers. In fact they only have two and these are the Capital One Corporate Plus Card and Corporate Ultra Card. The Plus card is a PIF every 14 days while the Ultra is every 30. And they both have a $400 AF which is waived at $200,000 annual spend.

I do realize that they are not revolvers. As it sits right now, between both of the Spark Cards we have, we charge anywhere from $15k to $50k a month. We have everything going through our cards, internet, phones, production, shipping, ec... We have not yet carried a balance on the cards either.

The biggest thing is to get out of the personal guarantee and let the business do it on its own.

Message 4 of 7
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

My dads construction company was doing 6.2M revenue when he was approved non PG, he was told while the minimum revenue to get a Corperate card is 4M they usually have to have a PG or big safety deposit. I'm sure if you talk to Joshua he will do the best he can for you. Private message me when you want his pin for his direct line!
Message 5 of 7
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry guys, but direct numbers and names (first and last) are not allowed to be shared on this forum. I removed the posts containing this information, and please do not re-post it. If there are any questions, just PM any mod to ask about the rule.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's not true about the corporate card not being a revolving one ... they use to only offer one, now they offer three and yes you can now choose to carry a balance although not suggested ... Corp card would be the way to go and the annual fee of 400? Are you kidding me thats nowhere near true they have one of the lowest in the market ... Good luck. .. great business thought and you should definitely now move to Corp card fiven your spend and revenue size ..
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.