Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Question

tag
redneck18
Contributor

Capital One Question

Approved for the lowest Spark card today for our business with wife as PG, in the process of rebuilding personal credit as well so Cap One only approved it for 1k SL. Is there a back door number for a recon on business cards??
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Capital One Question

@redneck18 wrote:
Approved for the lowest Spark card today for our business with wife as PG, in the process of rebuilding personal credit as well so Cap One only approved it for 1k SL. Is there a back door number for a recon on business cards??

Give it 2 statements of use and CLI online... if denied wait for 3rd statement and ask agian.

Then you should also get credit steps.

You won't likely get a human anywhere to give more and faster than the computer.

Message 2 of 6
redneck18
Contributor

Ok so pretty well works just like the personal cards then. Thank you for the quick response. Just got CLI on all of our personal cards. Third statement cuts June 6. I've been trying since the second one cut but kept getting account too new message.
Message 3 of 6
redneck18
Contributor

One other question actually, will this card PC to a rewards card at some point?
Message 4 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@redneck18 wrote:
One other question actually, will this card PC to a rewards card at some point?

yeah ask each month online via chat.

Message 5 of 6
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

@redneck18 wrote:

I received a pair of Spark cards for one of my businesses, one had $10k and the other had $500. I was unable to get an initial CLI on the $500 card. In fact, the letter response said the account was too new. After a couple of statements, I clicked the online button and was granted a 3x CLI to $1500. Not setting the world on fire, but it helped me reach the spending requirement to receive the bonus.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.