Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Spark Business courtesy overdraft protection

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One Spark Business courtesy overdraft protection

Last month I got my Spark Business Classic credit card. Today I was looking for LOC topics in this fourm and one member mentioned that Captial One offers LOC with Invite only. So, I went in and opened checking and savings account for business (These are free. No monthly fee or anything for both). My idea is to pay the credit card using this business account. App went fine and both savings and checking accounts are open now. Not sure if they will come back and ask for more documents.

My question is, they allow me to link my savings account for over draft protection as well as courtesy overdraft protection. Any idea what is this 'courtesy overdraft protection'? Is it same as LOC? Proper use of courtesy overdraft protection will lead to LOC? Please share your experience so that I can plan my expenses through Captail One.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Spark Business courtesy overdraft protection

From my understanding of the Courtesy Overdraft protection, they will pay the overdraft item and charge you a fee, i believe $35 per if i recall. Electing that protection just confirms your acceptance to them paying it and charging the fee.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.