New Visitor
Bradyok

Capital One - Spark Business

[ Edited ]

Got approved Dec 16th with a CLI of 15K and a credit score of 771.

Ijust joined the forums so I'm sorry if there are already a million posts on this card. It is the best card that I have so far with 2% cash back rewards on everything! The only drawback was the $15K initial credit limit but I am happy to say that after a couple of weeks of using the card they put in a credit limit increase request for me and then told me I should know if it is approved in 8-10 days. I assumed that meant I was declined but sure enough, about 5 days later my limit was raised to $25K.

I recommend anyone that spends a decent amount of money to get this card. I have AMEX Platinum, AMEX Plum, AMEX Blue Cash, Discover, Chase Ink Bold, Chase Sapphire, Chase Freedom, Barclay Arrival.. Hands down this is the best card. I do recommend the Chase cards as I received at least $200 signing bonus on each one and I believe around $500 on the Barclay. Also the Chase Ink Bold 5% back at office supply stores is great. Office Depot and Staples will match Amazon's prices now so you can get the amazon price plus 5% and get the item same-day!

I'm 22 and I got a credit card the day I turned 18. I do spend about 30-40K a month so I'm sure that plays a large factor in my quick increase.

Valued Contributor
B335is

Re: Capital One - Spark Business

Congrats, You seem to be doing quite well! I don't hear much about this card.
Established Member
ElBerryKM13

Congrats on the cli!

btw how did you do it? I tried and was told i needed to wait 6 months first before i could ask for a cli. they gave me the card by the end of oct with 10k and like you i too spent around 30k a month.

Mega Contributor
Creditaddict

ElBerryKM13 wrote:

Congrats on the cli!

btw how did you do it? I tried and was told i needed to wait 6 months first before i could ask for a cli. they gave me the card by the end of oct with 10k and like you i too spent around 30k a month.

Email CEO and the exec office will call you in about a day to go over request.

Fico Scores: EQ 639 Navy, TU 665 GE, EX 677 Prosper (07-09-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Fidelity Amex $25k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Buckle $250
Over 30 Cards in between :smileytongue:
Established Member
ElBerryKM13

Did they do a HP or SP for that cli?

Mega Contributor
Creditaddict

ElBerryKM13 wrote:

Did they do a HP or SP for that cli?

cap1 does SP only for CLI on personal and business credit cards.

Fico Scores: EQ 639 Navy, TU 665 GE, EX 677 Prosper (07-09-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Fidelity Amex $25k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Buckle $250
Over 30 Cards in between :smileytongue:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+